Nowadays human growth hormone is a hot topic among the people who want to have a great physique and radiant skin. What is human growth hormone? As the name suggests, natural human growth hormone is a hormone secreted from the master gland of our body i.e. pituitary gland.
Important functions of natural human growth hormone :
Growth hormones perform many important functions and some of them are as follows:
- Helps in general body and skeleton growth.
- Helps to burn the body fat.
- Enhances the process of protein synthesis.
- Improves immunity system.
- Helps in milk production.
- Helps in to breakdown of minerals such as calcium.
Myths about natural human growth hormone
Many people believe that the secretion of natural human growth hormone decreases as the age increases. This is not actually true. In adults the difference of growth hormone is not the matter of amount but it is the matter of secretion. Teenagers are very much sensitive to the circumstances which stimulates the pituitary gland to secrete the growth hormones where as adults are not that sensitive hence failing to stimulate the master gland to secrete the hormones. So the fact is to increase the secretion of growth hormones you need to improve the conditions that stimulate the pituitary gland to secrete these hormones.
Conditions that stimulates the secretion of natural human growth hormone :
- Activity requiring physical effort, lets say exercises.
- Decrease in fatty acid.
- Deep and Restorative sleep.
- Intake of good protein diet.
- Intake of less carbohydrate food.
- Abstain from food or fasting.
- Minimum blood glucose level.
- Maximum blood protein level.
Diet that stimulates the secretion of natural human growth hormone :
From the above conditions, we can conclude that the diet plays a very significant role to stimulate the pituitary gland. The diet full of protein and little bit of carbohydrate and fat is really helpful for the secretion of the growth hormones. You can include fish, red meat, poultry, eggs, tofu and low fat cheese in your diet which will fulfill the protein part in your diet.
Vegetarians also have lots of choices in fresh fruits and vegetables such as citrus fruits, winter squash, melons, strawberries, sweet pepper, broccoli, carrots, tomato, cabbage, spinach, nuts and apricots. These foods decrease the blood glucose level unlike other highly starch foods. And a little bit of fat such as avocado, nut oils and olive oil can help you to maintain the appropriate blood glucose level.
Tips to stimulate the secretion of growth hormones :
- Avoid eating carbohydrate rich food before sleeping as it will enhance the blood glucose level which prevents the secretion of natural human growth hormone.
- Avoid eating before and after your exercise.
- Drink only water while working out and eat only after an hour of your workout.
- Make sure to eat protein rich food after your workout.
Therefore just follow these tips and have a healthy food to achieve great physique with lean muscle mass.