Do you know how we grow old as the time passes? According to medical researchers, it is related to lack of HGH level in our body, which stands for Human Growth Hormone level. As we become older, the HGH level in our body slowly reduces. Besides that, many of our day-to-day activities are also responsible for reduction of HGH level in our body. These are as follows:
- Many of us do not perform enough physical movement or exercises, which is responsible for reduction of HGH level.
- If we allow blood sugar level to increase in our body due to any biological reasons or due to the consumption of certain foods, which contains high amount of calories
- Also, if we consume anti-inflammatory medicines regularly it will be responsible for reduction of HGH level
If you are interested to maintain your youthfulness then you can start make a note of the above points, so that HGH secretion from your body reduces and your aging process may slow down. Some of you may not afford to take clinical methods to increase your HGH level or may be your health condition may not permit it. Therefore, you can take few steps as mentioned below in order to increase their HGH level.
- First and foremost thing that you must do is that you must maintain a healthy life style. In order to maintain your health, you must exercise regularly. However, you must remember that exercise may not be same for a person, who is 20 years old and those who are 60 years or older. Therefore, before you start doing any physical exercise you must assess your bodys condition with the help of experts. According to professionals, any kind of aerobic exercises are very useful to you. You can start walking, running, skiing, biking or swimming as per your physical condition. You may also join any gym to do regular exercise. However, you must be careful not to do excessive amount of exercise, which can be dangerous. Therefore, as indicated earlier, you must exercise under the specific guidance of a professional trainer.
- The next thing that you must note is that you must get enough time to sleep in order to increase your HGH level. In case, you are regularly exercising then you must make sure that you go to bed early. People who remain awake during night and sleep during morning may end up reducing their HGH level.
- Whether you have, sugar related problem or not you must be careful about your diet. You must consume fewer amounts of carbohydrate and sugar in your food. If you exercise regularly then you can reduce your sugar level too. That does not mean that you must start taking junk food. Rather you must complement your exercise routine with healthy diet. Your diet must include foods, which is rich with Omega 3 acids, low saturated fats, and healthy proteins.
Most of the above advices appear to be obvious things, but you must make sure that you are able to maintain the above routine.